Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Starting the Shout Outs!

I am so boring I just don't know what to blog about sometimes.  A few friends of mine put "shout outs" on their blog and just talk about a friend or family member.  I decided to do that occasionally too.  So I'm starting with mi hermana Alison.  She is in Washington DC now doing an internship with the Public and Foreign Relations Department for the LDS church.  (I don't have the title correct but its something like that).  She is having a blast out there but will be coming home in a few weeks.  Unless she lands a job there..... we'll see.  But we love and miss her!    

3 comments:

Lac said...

Your sister is gorgeous! It was so fun to hang out today and chill, I wish you didn't have to leave. I loved having you and the girls over. Sorry that Naomi went home with so many battle wounds. Ki'sen is such a bully!

JR and Brynn said...

You are so not boring. It was so fun to spend the day with you girls. We had a great time. We need to do it again.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

WOW! Go Alison! I wish I was smart. LOL