So we got back a few days ago from a fun little vacation. We just went to my parents' cabin and enjoyed ourselves there for almost a week. We went to Bryce Canyon National Park one day and hiked with the kids there. The pictures look hot and dusty but the weather was actually very nice. It was incredibly dusty and dirty though. Just look at the picture of Naomi! Oh yeah, and Savannah insisted on wearing her boy cousin Owen's shirts the whole week and that hat. She was really looking rugged. Towards the end of the week was my and Joey's 7th anniversary. Can't believe it! My parents came to the cabin and took the kids overnight so Joey and I went to Zion National Park (since it was pretty close) for our anniversary. We went on a few hikes and stayed in the little town there. It was so much fun! We loved our time with our kids and our time away! Thanks mom and dad for letting us use the cabin and for keeping the kids.
5 comments:
How fun! Looks like it was so peaceful. I'm totally jealous since it's like 110 degrees here right now. Happy Anniversary too! You have such an adorable family and you look amazing Nat!
Looks like you guys had so much fun. I still want to go there so bad. Although I know just by looking at the pictures that I'd have toilet paper shoved up my nose the whole time!! That's ok! I love that Savannah wanted to wear Owens clothes.... you watch, she's going to be a tomboy and wear cargos and vintage tee's all the time. My niece is like that, Bridget, it's pretty adorable!! Happy Anniversary! 7 years! That's huge. Call me when you get back from Young Womens retreat thingy! Love you
How fun! I love vacations like that! (We love camping/fishing we just don't get to do it enough!) Happy 7 years! Time has flown by so fast! You look great Natalie:)
Happy Anniversary!! Dan and I are going to Park City this week end for ours. I can't wait we are going to have a great time. How was Zions what hikes did you do? Savannah looks so cut in what ever she wears! :)
How fun! I love Savanah's choice in fashion. She is stylin. I am glad you guys got some alone time, too. That is always nice.
Post a Comment