Sunday, July 6, 2008

ZOO TRIP



We have a play group in our ward that meets every week.  During the winter we just met at the church but now that its summer we have been meeting at various parks and outdoor locations.  Last week we went to the Hogle Zoo.  The best part was that my friend Tiffany was able to get most of us in for free!  The worst part, it was the hottest day so far this year!  But the kids loved it!  We brought our red wagon and it was a hit!  The kids  practically fought over who got to ride in it and who got to pull it!  It was squishy but we could fit 4 kids in it at a time.  Naomi was my adorable little navigator!  She was really into that map!  Thanks Ginger, Tiffany, and Leslie for a fun day!

6 comments:

Lac said...

How fun! I haven't taken my kids to the zoo yet this year.... I need to do that. But like you said, it's too hot. I think I'll wait for the fall. So glad you came overm it was so fun. Let's get together this week, go to the fountains or something. Love you much

Carly said...

Nat, It was fun to see your comment on my blog. How are things? You would never need "spongies" for little Savanah. She has the cutest curls ever. Your girls are adorable and you look great. I wish you were in Henderson. I'm here for the week and am going out to dinner with Hol and Sara Russell (Frehner) sometime this week. It would be more complete if you were in town. One of these times we'll be somewhere at the same time. That would've been cool if we'd been at Hogle Zoo at the same time. Coincidences don't happen for me very often. Bummer!

Sara said...

How fun! My kids would love the zoo! That's nice that it isn't too far from you guys:) Love the red wagon...what a clever idea to bring that:)

Michelle said...

Hi Natalie! I found your blog on Danielle's and was so excited it wasn't private any more!
Your girls are getting so big and cute! Its fun to see how your doing.
You should tell Allison to give us a call before she leaves. We live about 2 hours from DC, and are going to take Tammy and Dave on a tour when they come next week. We would love to see her!
Stop by our blog and say hi!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

That's so fun! I wish we had nice enough weather to even be outside. Your kids are so cute! :)

Me said...

We love that zoo. It is so fun. What great playgroups you guys have! The girls look adorable!! I think I might eat Naomi up. I agree with Car, it would be wonderful to see you! Soon I hope!