Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Little Cowgirls!





Last week Joey's sister Christine and her family were in SLC visiting from Oklahoma!  She invited us one day to go with them to This is the Place Heritage Park in SLC.  I had never been there before and thought it was so much fun!  My girls loved the horse and wagon ride and the ice cream and little kids village.  I thought that it was a great place to go (aside from being extremely hot that day--this Vegas girls has wimped out in the heat department) and I recommend anyone with kids (or it would even be great without them!) to check it out!



6 comments:

Michelle said...

We just barely moved back to Vegas and I'm still trying to re-adjust from when I was younger. Enjoy that Utah weather! Does all of your family live in Utah now? Well take care, your girls are beautiful!

Sara said...

That looks like fun:) Madi loves horses, so that would have made her day! Your girls look so cute:)

Janelle said...

Hey, it's Janelle Jappe...you family is so very beautiful!!

Julie said...

Hey Joey & Natalie...I just found your blog through Dan & Rebecca's and thought I'd say hi! Its been fun reading through your cute blog. Your girls are so darling. Maybe we'll be better about keeping in touch now...

~Julie (& Tucker)

JR and Brynn said...

Cute pictures...cute girlies.

Jer + Lu said...

It's amazing how many places you can manage to miss living in the same city your whole stinkin life! I'll have to check it out. Naomi's changing so much!!