I love all of our memories. Vegas memories are my favorite. You and Joey coming over for hours, making all sorts of yummy food. Watching whatever sporting even happened to be going on. All our crazy trips to Costco. I love our Haggermanns days. I love all our 5 hour phone conversations when you give me all my best advice! You're such an amazing friend and I'm so glad that during a time when both of our husbands pretty much sucked to be around because they were soooo busy with school, that we met each other!!
Nat, I'm sorry this has taken me awhile! I get in spurts when I have a lot of time to blog, then none at all! But, OH DO I HAVE MEMORIES!!??
One of my faves is when we blasted Chicago downstairs in your room and all sang to Josh. Also, on New Years (also at your house) when we all said we'd kiss a boy that year. Do you remember that?
I cannot forget you picking me up for Seminary in the Buick, after always waiting on me. And the year we rode in the Red Racer with Darren & Darla. Darren was too cool for us and we were pretty obnoxious. Why DO all the rockettes look the same? hahaha Also, I remember having Brother Densley in Freshman seminary. Wasn't he so cute? (in the old man way) Do you remember Elder York our sophomore year? What is the deal with missionaries hanging around where all the high school girls are? And when you didn't let all us cheater faces copy off your government homework. Good for you! You were such a good girl, and I admired you so much. Still do!! I love you!
Natalie, I just always remember you being such an awesome friend and you would always get mad at me when I would say a swear word...Do you remember that?:)LOL. You were always such a good example and I always looked up to you! I loved being around you because you we're so laid back and easy to talk to! I remember being in computers together and being jealous that you could type so well, and you would finish everything way before me:) I wish you could have been in town to go to dinner w/me, Carly, and Holly! We need to plan some sort of get together w/ all of us!
Hey Natalie, I just found your blog on Holly's page and was so excited to see you. It looks like things are going great for your family. I think the last time I saw you, you were pregnant with your first daughter. As far as memories go, I have a really random one. I don't know why, but an image pops into my head of walking near the portables at Brown Jr. High talking about Jason Patchett. Random I know. I'm so glad to have finally joined the blogging world and catch up on so many long lost friends. You have a beautiful family! Love, Michelle
How about Dani Chung and thanksgiving. How about "Comet it makes your teeth turn green" How about doughnuts hanging from your basement ceiling for either your or Emily's birthday. Collecting spoons from all the cool places you got to go and always getting me a souveneir. Swim dancing in your pool. Tying our shirts up to look like a bikini top. "Tony and Amy"!!! I probably could go on forever. Sooo many GREAT memories! Let's make some more. Love ya Natiliante!
Ok, so I totally remember the doughnuts hanging from your basement ceiling for your birthday party. That was a way fun birthday. I remember you always getting mad at me when I swore too and what a great example you were and are to EVERYBODY! You are such a sweet person and you are so easy to be friends with. Love ya!
I still have to say one of my fave memories is you washing your face at night. Oh, how you made me laugh! And let's not forget the stinky skunk couch in the back of your truck! Where do you find your friends?!
8 comments:
I love all of our memories. Vegas memories are my favorite. You and Joey coming over for hours, making all sorts of yummy food. Watching whatever sporting even happened to be going on. All our crazy trips to Costco. I love our Haggermanns days. I love all our 5 hour phone conversations when you give me all my best advice! You're such an amazing friend and I'm so glad that during a time when both of our husbands pretty much sucked to be around because they were soooo busy with school, that we met each other!!
Nat, I'm sorry this has taken me awhile! I get in spurts when I have a lot of time to blog, then none at all! But, OH DO I HAVE MEMORIES!!??
One of my faves is when we blasted Chicago downstairs in your room and all sang to Josh. Also, on New Years (also at your house) when we all said we'd kiss a boy that year. Do you remember that?
I cannot forget you picking me up for Seminary in the Buick, after always waiting on me. And the year we rode in the Red Racer with Darren & Darla. Darren was too cool for us and we were pretty obnoxious. Why DO all the rockettes look the same? hahaha
Also, I remember having Brother Densley in Freshman seminary. Wasn't he so cute? (in the old man way)
Do you remember Elder York our sophomore year? What is the deal with missionaries hanging around where all the high school girls are?
And when you didn't let all us cheater faces copy off your government homework. Good for you! You were such a good girl, and I admired you so much. Still do!!
I love you!
Natalie, I just always remember you being such an awesome friend and you would always get mad at me when I would say a swear word...Do you remember that?:)LOL. You were always such a good example and I always looked up to you! I loved being around you because you we're so laid back and easy to talk to! I remember being in computers together and being jealous that you could type so well, and you would finish everything way before me:) I wish you could have been in town to go to dinner w/me, Carly, and Holly! We need to plan some sort of get together w/ all of us!
Hey Natalie,
I just found your blog on Holly's page and was so excited to see you. It looks like things are going great for your family. I think the last time I saw you, you were pregnant with your first daughter. As far as memories go, I have a really random one. I don't know why, but an image pops into my head of walking near the portables at Brown Jr. High talking about Jason Patchett. Random I know. I'm so glad to have finally joined the blogging world and catch up on so many long lost friends. You have a beautiful family!
Love, Michelle
How about Dani Chung and thanksgiving. How about "Comet it makes your teeth turn green" How about doughnuts hanging from your basement ceiling for either your or Emily's birthday. Collecting spoons from all the cool places you got to go and always getting me a souveneir. Swim dancing in your pool. Tying our shirts up to look like a bikini top. "Tony and Amy"!!!
I probably could go on forever. Sooo many GREAT memories! Let's make some more. Love ya Natiliante!
Ok, so I totally remember the doughnuts hanging from your basement ceiling for your birthday party. That was a way fun birthday. I remember you always getting mad at me when I swore too and what a great example you were and are to EVERYBODY! You are such a sweet person and you are so easy to be friends with. Love ya!
I still have to say one of my fave memories is you washing your face at night. Oh, how you made me laugh! And let's not forget the stinky skunk couch in the back of your truck! Where do you find your friends?!
Post a Comment