And I am so proud of Savannah for finally being potty trained! It has improved our relationship so much having that finally, completely done with it. Her new favorite thing is painting. I hate the mess but love her creativity. I found these great washable Crayola finger paints that come off everything though, so no sweat. I just love this picture of her--- with those curls and eyes and that little expression (and even the little milk mustache)... its just one of my favorites so I had to post it.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness....she is so darling!!
So adorable. I too think I have the cutest kids! It's just a Mom thing!!! That picture is so darling. So proud of you Savannah for going potty like a big girl! So glad for you Nat that that's over!!!
Biased or not, she's gorgeous! But look where she's coming from-- we wouldn't have expected any less! You need to come out and see Chere's new little darling...
She is beautiful, but I would have to argue that mine is just as cute! LOL I think it's definitely a mom thing.
I do agree that your girls are absolutely darling!! Naomi with those eyelashes and Savanah with those gorgeous curls. They are so fun.
She is a cutie w/ those little curls:) Isn't it so fun when they start talking to you? I would give Naomi a "gosco" too:)
You do have such beautiful girls. It was unstoppable by having cute Nat genes in them! Love the curls.
Post a Comment