




Over the weekend we spent some time with our friends Dan and Becca. Becca is my college roommate and Dan is Joey's buddy from High School who were also college roommates. We went hiking near Fairview, Utah and the hills were covered in these gorgeous flowers. Nobody remembered to bring a camera so these photos are from Becca's cell phone. Not the best but also not too bad either. Glad to have the memory. It was beautiful though and the weather was much cooler up there. Thanks guys for the fun!
4 comments:
Pretty great pictures from a cell phone! Looks like so much fun. I would've brought home a bunch of those gorgeous things!! So much fun!
Look at you being all naturey (is that a word?) Anyway, I never just go traipsing through fields...I worry too much about ticks, sunburns, bugs, spiders, and everything else! LOL you are so fun! :)
Pretty pictures. You sure are three beautiful girls and one handsome guy. looks like it was fun.
Gorgeous flowers :) How about inviting that other college roommate next time?
Post a Comment