Friday, August 8, 2008

What do you think?

How do you feel about my new "BLING" background?  I rather like it.  Not exactly subtle though is it? Been having an interesting week.  Went to girls camp for a few days (I'm the new 1st counselor in the YW presidency) and we got to sleep in cabins!  We never got to do that growing up!  And the girls were kind of complainy, which was annoying.  But we had fun nevertheless.  It was at a church owned camp in Heber Valley and they had this cool ropes course where you got into harness gear and climbed way up this tree and had to shimmy across a rope strung between 2 trees, then repel back down.  It was probably the scariest thing I've ever done in my life!  I have nervous butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it!  I'll post a picture when I get it back from one of the other leaders.  Also, I just painted my bathroom from this gastly peach/yellow/cream color to a light, bright blue.  I love the color and the new change but I decided that I HATE painting.  

4 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

Can't wait to see the ropes course pics. We had out ward camp out there last year, but we skipped out early + missed that part. What a bummer. Diggin the new background. You always had a little "bling" streak in you :)

JR and Brynn said...

I love the new background. I would love to see pics of the new bathroom.

Lac said...

LOVE the background!! So good to see you this week! Let's do it again!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Nice background! :) Ok, so you got to sleep in cabins and the girls were complainy?! Are you kidding me? I WISH! Try sleeping in tents on the rocky ground with the bugs and anything else that crawls and when it rains you get to be soggy on TOP of it.We know how it really is don't we Nat?! WOW, I can NOT believe they were complaining. Um, we need pictures of your "new" bathroom. You can't tell us these things and not show all your hard work. :)