Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Name


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1,213
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Natalie Johnson. Pretty common name I guess. It's better than Joseph Johnson. He had over 17,400 with his name.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute idea. I tried it-159 people in the US with my name. I guess my last name isn't as common as you would think:)

Sara said...

I'm surprised there wasn't more Natalie Johnson's than that! I'm going to have to try it with our names...which are pretty common, too!

Danielle and Fam said...

I did it and my name only had 14 in the whole USA!

bec said...

Only one. That's why I always get the user name I want.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Apparently I am the ONE and ONLY with my name. Who knew? That's pretty awesome. Thanks for posting this, it was fun!

Me said...

There are only 7 people with my name. That was fun to find out. There are only 3 Holly Bidwells, too. ha
Nat, I have a couple questions for you about teaching spin. I am thinking about it, although I have only taken a couple spin classes myself. I need to pick your brain about it.

JR and Brynn said...

You are still one of a kind, Nat!! We sure miss you guys and hope to play with you soon.

Jer + Lu said...

780,587 for me. I can't believe it!!

Jer + Lu said...

Scratch that. That was just my first name... I am the ONE and ONLY with my name!!