Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Such a Good Mom!


I went outside to put Savannah in the carpool for preschool and apparently left the door ajar and came back to see this.  Didn't phase her at all.

7 comments:

Lac said...

That is hysterical! I love it!

Russ and Marlo said...

That's funny! She looks like she is ready to go clear the car for a shopping trip.

Sara said...

Hehe...that is funny!

Beckie said...

That is so funny, and so familiar to me. They sure can do some interesting things in a moments time. Glad she was oblivious, it make me want to shiver just looking at her.

She is beyond adorbale by the way.

Lac said...

Are you ok? I tried to call but noone answered. I tried 3 or 4 times. I'm sure you're tired and all sorts of stuff. If you don't feel like going anywhere tomorrow, just let me know. Don't worry your pretty little head about it, we can always do Saturday or any other time. I love you! I hope things went well. Thanks again for my butterfly notebooks! Man do you have me pegged! Jace was like, "she really knows you better than anyone" it's the truth! You're such a great listener, as oppose to me, I forget like a mutant idiot. I don't really know where the mutant part came from, but it sounds good! CALL ME!

Michelle said...

I love it! I once had a neighbor knock on the door with Brinley in hand. Apparently she had learned to open the door herself and had slipped out....
I'm with Beckie though, it makes me shiver just looking at her!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Oh that's a good one! Kids are great!