So I guess one reason I haven't posted in the last month is because our camera is broken and I have had no pictures and for some reason I don't blog unless I have a picture. So here is one of this past weekend... we went to my brother Austin's Jazz Festival concert at ThanksgivingPoint. The kids loved it and were dancing in the isles. They love uncle Austin.
We also had a fun little family vacation last week. We snowshoed in to my parents' cabin again. We did it last year and it was a blast. This year there was way too much fresh snow and we had to hike in with kids and gear on our backs and the snow up to our knees. Way hard!!! But it was beautiful and peaceful once we got to the cabin and just relaxed and had fun. Til we had to hike out again....
3 comments:
Well we missed you at Disneyland, but it sounds like you had a great time at your parents cabin.
You are WAY adventurous to do that with your kids and stuff!! You go girl! Your girls are adorable!
Busy girl! Glad your camera's up + running again. I think I remember your snowshoing blog from last year-- can you believe you've been blogging that long already?!
Post a Comment