
So I had Lasik surgery last Thursday and it was a success!!! This was my big Christmas present. It really is kind of miraculous to not see without glasses/contacts for 16 years, then wake up one morning and see great! It takes about a week or so to have perfect vision (it's still a bit blurry when I drive at night) but it is wonderful to be done with contacts & glasses!!! The surgery itself didn't hurt at all... though you are awake, just numb... but it completely grossed me out to be aware of what was going on. A little bit freaky. (Thought I'd put this picture in to gross you out too!) Then it burned and watered the rest of the day after surgery. But next day... everything was practically perfect. Totally worth it. I recommend it!
5 comments:
ooooooo, I am sooooooooo jealous! I want lasik so bad. I bet it is so nice to wake up & not have to scramble to fine your glasses or put your contacts in everyday. Good for you getting it done!!
Glad to hear that it was a success. I can't wait to have it done. The thought of no more glasses or contacts is wonderful.
How exciting Nat! I'm glad it went well! Isn't it amazing what they can do now? That's awesome!
That is SO awesome! I totally want lasik so that I don't need to worry about stupid glasses anymore either. Glad everything went well for you!
Dang thats not pretty is it! :) Congrats!! How are you feeling? I know this is something that you have been talking about for a little while so I am glad you finally got it. What have you 4 been up to? I had another doctors appointment. All is well and on schedule. Happy New Year by the way. My mom is coming out next week, we should get a real double date in soon... before I am in the hospital.
Post a Comment