My sweet baby is 2 years old today!!! Can't believe it. She has turned into such a smart, funny, talkative, feisty, wonderful little girl and I just adore her!!! Love you Naomi!!!
Happy Birthday little Naomi! I love her beautiful eyes! Hey how is your sister Emily doing? Does she live by you? I was thinking about her the other day...tell her I said hi! (does she have a blog?)
My little Nomi bug! I love me some of that girl! She's so patient! She sure does put up with a lot from Ki'sen! Happy Birthday to her, I can't believe how big she is!!!
5 comments:
she's such a cutie! Happy birthday to Naomi. So, when can we expect an announcement for baby #3? Just kidding!
Awwww, happy birthday to her! She's a cutie! Have fun celebrating!!
Happy Birthday little Naomi! I love her beautiful eyes! Hey how is your sister Emily doing? Does she live by you? I was thinking about her the other day...tell her I said hi! (does she have a blog?)
My little Nomi bug! I love me some of that girl! She's so patient! She sure does put up with a lot from Ki'sen! Happy Birthday to her, I can't believe how big she is!!!
She is an absolute doll!
Post a Comment