Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hurry Run!! Free Stuff!!


There is free cosmetic stuff they are giving away at the major department stores.  There was some major lawsuit and part of the settlement is that these major cosmetic companies (Este Lauder, Clinique, Lancome, etc) have to give away some product as a "gift" to the public.  So go to any major dept. store... Dillards, Macy's, Nordstrom, etc and sign a paper stating that you bought cosmetics there sometime in the last 15 years, and you get to pick a product.  I got some Lancome mascara and this Clinique moisturizer (retails for $46.50).  But I think it's only while supplies last, so it could be going for a few days, or maybe they will run out today.  I was so stoked cause I NEVER go to the mall, and the day I picked was my lucky day.  Free Stuff!!!

4 comments:

Lac said...

I'm so glad that you called and told me about this! Nothing better than good product that's free!

Danielle and Fam said...

I heard about this on the news or something...I want to get something free! I'm probably too late! I can't believe you had eye surgery, how fun for you to not need glasses or contact anymore!

Leslie said...

I should have read your blog before I went to the mall the other day. I was wondering what people were doing in Nordstroms. Maybe I will just have to venture back to the mall. Glad you were able to pick up some good stuff.

Carly said...

Darn, I missed the make-up sale! I don't live by a mall anyway. I loved catching up on all your old posts. Your girls are darling and I can't believe Naomi is 2! Last I saw her, she was just a few weeks old. I love Savannah practicing her slope jumps in the front room too.