Sunday, September 28, 2008

What happens when mommy is blogging....


So, my computer is downstairs so sometimes when the kids are playing nicely in their room or watching a show upstairs I go down on the computer to blog (or lately, index).  I guess I get carried away sometimes and obviously stay away for too long because this is what I have come back upstairs to find a couple of times.  At least we all had our fun right?!  I think I have learned to just wait until everyone is asleep at night now to get on the computer.   When do y'all find time to blog?

11 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

Ha ha ha! Definitely been there! Blogging is a dangerous hobby for us moms!

Erin Vorkink said...

I love it!! I know what you mean-little e is rearranging my room/bathroom/closet whatever while i'm on the computer-i'll clean it later.

JR and Brynn said...

Oh my word. What a mess. That is too funny. The wild things they do when we're not looking for five minutes, huh?

Danielle and Fam said...

Um that is so my life times 4! Today it was makeup, and yogurts. I have a whole file of pictures of messes that I have had to clean up. I want to show my kids someday when they really understand.

Sara said...

That is too funny! My kids are always getting into things while I blog, too! Those will be great pictures to show them when they get older!

Michelle said...

My baby starts to cry if I even sit down at the computer! Thats why I have to stay up so late.
I love to see your cute blog so if you don't mind I just put your link on mine.(I just responded on an older post, and realized you may not see it!)

Carly said...

Cute! Is that marker? Capturing things kids do in the moment makes the best shots. I love that she's in her diaper too. Savannah drew an exquisite masterpiece on her forehead! Cute girls! My computer is in my downstairs family room which is where my kids usually hang-out so, they don't get away with much while I'm sitting here.

Leslie said...

Yeah, that has happened to me to. Isaac likes to put things in the toilet aka my brushes and his toys! I have found naps are the best time or first thing in the morning when he is not too busy. Have fun at your cabin.

Michelle said...

The girls look so cute (probably even more to me since I wasn't the one to clean it up). I think it's always scary when things get quiet!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Oh my! Is that marker? What a mess!! They are so cute!

Lac said...

Oh my gosh! WHAT A MESS! That picture Nomi on your side bar is the most adorable picture of her I've ever seen. I just love it! Sorry I got tied up with junk today. Do you want to come over tomorrow?