8 TV shows I love to watch:
LOST
Monk
Psych
MASH
Heroes (apparently I like one name shows)
Nigella Feasts/Express
American Idol
The Office
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Cheesecake Factory
Bajio
Cafe Rio
Italian Village
Tocanos
Tepanyaki
PF Changs
Ruth's Chris (only been there once, but it was the best steak ever)
8 Things that happened yesterday:
Took Savannah's temperature several times (she was sick with a fever, etc)
Cleaned and reorganized my pantry (abnormal activity for me... was stuck home with sick kid)
Talked to Lacie & my parents on the phone
Made chili and cornbread
Did 2 loads of laundry
Finished book ("A Countess Belowstairs"--decent read)
Went for walk to library
Watched an episode of HEROES with Joey (we're trying to catch up 2nd season before 3rd starts)
8 Things I look forward to:
BYU game this weekend
A long overdue date with Joey (we're finally going to see "Indiana Jones"--you know, the one that came out last May)
Paying off student loans someday
The upcoming Holiday season
Getting the new pants I just ordered online
Nomi to not be in diapers anymore (she's expressing interest right now in the toilet, though she's only 20 months so I'm not holding my breath... I just hope she's faster than Savannah who was 3 & 1/2 when we were finally done)
Going on an adult girls-only trip--No kids. Can't remember the last one of those I've been on--maybe because i haven't been on one since I had kids. Anyone want to join me?
Baking with my girls now that they weather is cooling down
8 Things I love about fall:
Baking delicious homemade goodies (watchout waistline)
Soup and rolls for dinner
Leaves changing color
My pumpkin and butternut squash to finish growing in the garden and be put to use!
Cinnamon and nutmeg (did I mention the baking?)
Taking the kids trick-or-treating in those darling costumes
Warm hoodies & sweaters
Thanksgiving Dinner (we always have 2 of them-Wed night with Joey's fam, Thurs with mine)
8 Things on my wish list:
My girls to have strong testimonies and marry in the temple someday
That I wouldn't be scared of everything & care what people think all the time
No more student loans
My dream house with a gourmet kitchen and tennis court
To go to Disneyland and Disneyworld and Hawaii again someday with the kids
My kids to listen to me the first time I say something :)
A (pink) Kitchenaid stand mixer
Le Crueset cookware
8 People I'm Tagging:
Danielle
Lacie
Brynn
Callie
Leslie
Erin
Carly
Laura
Sarah
Becca
Joni
Tiffany
(aka: everyone who hasn't already done it)
7 comments:
I say this everytime I read these, but I LOVE them. You learn SO much about people.
Natalie, I wish you could have been in town and gone out w/all of us! I would love to see you! Next time you're in town, we should definitely get together! I loved reading your tag. I think we all wish are student loans would just disappear:) Isn't LOST the greatest show...I'm bummed it's not coming on until spring:(
I call a spot on the all girls trip. Love ya!
We must get together again when I get back into town. Addi will need lots of play time since she has had tons while we have been here. I am ready for the weather.
Oh and I love learning all the interesting facts about you. Talk to you soon.
What a fun tag. I'll get right on it. You are too cute. It was fun to read about you, Nat. Miss you.
Wow, I am not sure if I can think of 8 things in each category - but I will try. We missed you at playgroup. I would love to do an all girls trip.
I love reading all these things about you! Your personality shows thru so much! Take me on your all-girls trip-- Jeremy owes me big time when hunting season's over!! (Chere wants to come too :))
Post a Comment