So a lot of my H.S. friends have asked if I was going to the reunion. Right now the answer is a big fat MAYBE. I really want to go down but Joey has something that weekend. We're trying to see if he can get out of it or I need to decide if I want to go without him. Seems kind of dumb to go alone because part of the point is for people to meet your spouse, family, etc and find out about your life. But I would like to go. What do you think? Are all of you going?
10 comments:
Nat, my answer is a big fat maybe too. I heard from Michelle Gibson that Matt has a prior commitment that he can't get out of and so she is also going spouseless. I'm sick of dancing with the idea and not knowing for sure. I'm swaying more towards NO, but if more of my friends commit, I might bite the bait a little more! You would be big pressure for me if you commited to going.
I think you should go. I am going alone, so we could go spouseless together :)
What I want to know is when is our next freshman college roommate reunion?! I just missed my 10 yr high school because I had a week old baby...but I looked at the pictures on our high school blog and it was pretty funny. I don't recognize alot of them! You might really enjoy it though!
I'm going! I already bought my tickets and I'm PRAYING that more of your guys get on the bus! :) PLEASE come!!
You guys HAVE TO GO!! It isn't so much about everyone meeting your spouse to me, although I am happy to show Mark off. But I KNOW once we get there, all our poor husbands will be sitting on the outskirts anyway while we talk, reminice, laugh and dance the night away! I feel bad for the husbands that have to go because I think they wont have as much fun for them. :) So, dont worry Nat. Just COME! PLEASE!!!! It really does only happen once, and it will be a blast!
Have I convinced you??
I guess I'm just the dud of the group because I really don't think I want to go:) I would love seeing all of you guys, I just don't get real excited about the whole "reunion" thing! Maybe Holly's excitement needs to rub off on me...I'm still undecided:)
Sara,
Get your butt to the reunion!
I love you, sorry to yell.
Holly
We missed you at the pool! Not many people came anyway. Hope you are having a great day. Did Joey win anything fun?
Happy late Birthday! I hope it was great. Too bad we all know the truth, but I'd say about...23!:) The verdict is still out for me too. I guess we had better decide soon...Callie
Ok, all you people need to get your butts in gear and GO, just like Holly said!! YAY, HOLLY!! We are on the same team!
Post a Comment