Last week Joey started working at a new independent pharmacy called Dry Creek Pharmacy. Its in Lehi, UT, just across from Micron. (I was hoping to get a better picture--this one was taken before it got its sign up and was finished.) Anyway, he is working there two day a week on top of 4 days a week in the hospital pharmacy. So we don't get to see him that much. :( But he really likes it and it's only temporary that he'll be working this much. We are pretty excited about the place, so, if you are ever in the area, stop on in!
2 comments:
I know how that is! Mike sometimes works 6 days a week, too. We're trying to get rid of all that school debt :) It's a bummer not having them home a lot now, but at least it's temporary!
I stopped by the pharmacy the other day and it is such a neat place. They have it decorated so nice and they were selling this homemade fudge there that is "to die for"!!! Honestly is was made by the owner's mother (or in-law?) and it really was the best I've ever had!! ...and we just got back from a trip along the east coast and stopped to buy fudge at several places and were always disappointed. I will go back there again just to buy some more fudge!! (and maybe some diet pills!)
Post a Comment