
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there. My mom gave me the book "My Dear Sisters" by President Hinckley for Mother's Day and here is a quote from it that I loved:
"How Much more beautiful would be the world and the society in which we live if... every mother regarded her children as the jewels of her life, as gifts from the God of heaven, who is their Eternal Father, and brought them up with true affection in the wisdom and admonition of the Lord."
I loved that so much and I love being a mom and do treasure my daughters as precious jewels in my life. I do struggle sometimes and get easily frustrated, but motherhood really is a joy. Today Savannah sang "Happy Mother's Day" to me (to tune of happy birthday) and it was so delightful. Naomi actually loves to sing too and hears Savannah sing "Hello, Hello" from primary and she kind of sings the "hello hello" part too. I love being those adorable girls mom! Thank you to all you mom's out there who are in inspiration and example to me on how to be a better mom.
6 comments:
Aww, so sweet Natalie! Happy Mother's Day!!
Hey I got that book too...It's really good. You are a great mom!
I like being a mom as well.
Hope things are going well.
Love ya
You're such a cute Mom! Happy Mothers Day to you! It has been so much fun watching you turn into a Mom. It's crazy to think that I will be a part of your kids lives forever, since they were born. That makes me soooo happy! I just love them, they're adorable!
Oh, Nat, you are such a darling Mommy. You are so sweet! Cute pics.
This was so sweet, Nat! I need to treat my kids more like my jewels, because that's what they are to me. thanks for the sweet post.
Your little girls are so sweet. I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I love you two brushing your teeth together. That is such a Natalie thing!!! Always beautiful, healthy teeth.
Post a Comment