Naomi has been doing this for months now. It looks just like the yoga pose "downward facing dog" so I think its especially cute! I'm raising a little health/fitness nut already. Yea! (Pretend that there aren't a lot of messy toys in the background).
How cute is that picture?!! She's just like her Mommy, already working out! Thanks so much for bringing dinner over tonight. It is so out of your way. That was so thoughtful of you. You're the best
She is darling. I work out all the time too. Why isn't it rubbing off on my kids? J/K... I NEVER WORK OUT! That is something that will happen in my dream life I guess. I am up north and will call you soon, cause your mom said you would be around to hang out with me. Love ya
8 comments:
How cute is that picture?!! She's just like her Mommy, already working out! Thanks so much for bringing dinner over tonight. It is so out of your way. That was so thoughtful of you. You're the best
hahaha! that is so cute! way to start her out early.
That is too cute!
That is so cute. I can't believe how big Naomi is now. Crazy. Fun to see your blog, guys.
She is darling. I work out all the time too. Why isn't it rubbing off on my kids? J/K... I NEVER WORK OUT! That is something that will happen in my dream life I guess.
I am up north and will call you soon, cause your mom said you would be around to hang out with me.
Love ya
thanks again for dinner, so thoughtful of you! Did you see that you are famous on my blog now! You and the "other" natalie and Brynn! Love you so much
Lacie
She is very cute! I haven't seen her since she was 2 weeks old and incapable of even keeping her eyes open. Time passes quickly.
Your kids are so cute! This is the first time I have seen them. You have a beautiful family. I love that she is starting Yoga so early. LOL
Post a Comment