
Naomi just started walking these past few days. We are so excited! She is 15 months, so she has really been taking her time on getting this done. She has almost completely got it down though. I guess that she just wanted to wait til she could do it right and almost perfectly. I just love this little girl! She is so fun. Her new favorite thing to do is fake burp and say "scuze you" over and over again. Not sure where she learned the burping thing... Uncle Jack??? So dang cute though!
5 comments:
That's so fun and cute! Austin didn't walk until he was 15 months either. I started to worry but he got the hang of it. She's adorable!! Such cute kids you have!
my youngest took his sweet time walking, too. I think it is because I held him all the time. it was faster for all of us that way! Naomi is just too cute in that little dress!!
The burping thing is HILARIOUS. Don't be blaming Jack though...we know it's you Nat. Ha Ha. It's fun to see her walking. She is a cutie.
Have a good one!
Oh she's so adorable! See, I told you she would do it once she was sure of herself. Some kids wait until they know they won't fall and some kid (Keini) fall and fall and don't give a flying crap! So fun. Thank you so much for being so amazing during my surgery. I know I was less that tough about the whole thing, but you're such a good friend! I love you!
Oh, how fun. I am so proud of her. SHe is getting so big. Congrats, Joey, on the new job location.
Post a Comment