Friday, May 23, 2008

New Hair




My friend Lacie told me I have to put a picture of my new hair up so she could see it.  I got it cut on Tuesday.  Its actually a lot lighter and has a lot of layers in it.  Lacie's friend Natalie did it and I'm really happy with it.  I went to a YW activity the night I got it cut and no one said anything, so I was kind of sad thinking that it must not be that different.  But I realized that its probably more the fact that my hair is up in a ponytail 95% of the time and they have no idea what its suppose to look like when I actually do it.  Maybe I'll try harder now to do my hair more often since it actually has a style that I like.  We'll see.  I tried to find a before picture but since I'm usually the photographer there aren't many of me.  This one is from Jan.  Maybe you can see the difference?  The highlights are way better!  I had a ton of roots showing before.

8 comments:

Lac said...

Wow It is so much different! I love it! Natalie did such a great job! Now you're going to have to go back every 3 months or so! It looks great. I'm with you, I think you should've done some swoopy bangs. I can't believe nobody noticed at your ward! I think it looks great and I love the length. It's perfect on you. I'm so glad you love it.

Me said...

SOOOOO CUTE! You look gorgeous Nat!

Sara said...

I think it is very cute! I love the color on it! You look very cute!

Danielle and Fam said...

Fun to make a change huh? I thought you were going to come sporting a Danielle hairdo...I guess not!j/k It's cute Nat. I hope to see you soon.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Very cute! I really like it! :)

JR and Brynn said...

Nat, it looks so dang cute! I love the lighter color. It's perfect for summer. You look great.

Rebecca said...

Did you have it done when we were at your house last? I am sorry if i didn't notice. You made me laugh though when you said how are they supposed to know what it looks like when its up all the time! I can totally relate. I am leaving a comment I hope your proud :) Also thanks for using my pictures your children are beautiful!!!

Jer + Lu said...

WOW!!! What a hottie! I've never seen you so blonde before! You pull it off well. Looks great for summer :)