Last night I went to a concert with my sister Alison. A lady in my ward gave us free tickets to go to what I thought was a play at the Grande Theatre and Joey and I had planned to go all week. But on Friday Joey realized that it was the first night of Jazz basketball playoffs so he was no longer interested in a play. So I invited Alison to come with me. It turns out that it was a Jazz concert, not a play. I don't particularly like jazz music so I was not too excited. But it was actually very enjoyable. A girl named Erin Bode. Actually good stuff if you want to check her out on ITunes. Anyways, thanks Alison for the fun night!
2 comments:
I thought you only listed to Chicago. heehee
Hi Nat,
We're in a hotel in Williamsburg,VA tonight and Dad is trying to watch the Jazz basketball right now. I'm just checking emails and blogs and your husband is crazy about the Jazz just like my husband is; Hmmmm, what shall we do - maybe go to bed early!! Good Night
Post a Comment