Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm still not over it!



Its been a month or so, but I'm still not over it!  Savannah cut her own hair one day while Grandpa was babysitting her.  You can kind of see the bald spot on that left side.  It was depressing to see those gorgeous curls on the ground.  :(

4 comments:

Danielle and Fam said...

SAD!!!! I Hate it when they do that!

Lac said...

No matter what, one child is going to do this. Why is it always the girls? I have no idea. At least hers was underneath. Kiah's was tons of bangs, it was so ugly!

Me said...

Oh no! At least it wasn't at her bangs or something totally obvious, but still.
I was helping in Jaren's class, and one little girl sneaked under the table and CHOPPED her long hair. A lot of it. All the sudden I see another kid picking up handfulls of long, brown hair. She hacked it pretty well, so we had to call her Mom to the school. haha! That is one of the few reasons maybe it's good for me having all boys.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Aww! Why do all little kids, especially girls, try that?! But like Holly said at least it wasn't her bangs or something completely obvious. My cousin's little girl cut a reverse mohawk. She cut right down the middle of her hair to the scalp and they made her wear hats ALL the time to try and cover it. Sometimes she even had a comb over! LOL