Wednesday, April 9, 2008

RELATIONSHIP TAG

My cousin Danielle tagged me to do this.  Its kind of fun.

Where did you go on your first date?
Well, we first met Labor Day weekend on a big camping trip with lots of our friends.  We went on a sort of official date the next week to the Utah State Fair again with a group of friends.  We saw a Lila McCann concert.

How long have you been together?
We met Sept. 2000.  Married June 2001.  So married almost for 7, together almost 8.  

Who eats more?
Very sadly its me.  Always.  I can outeat Joey any day of the week, and always do.  It actually really bothers me... not how much I eat, but how much he doesn't eat.

Who said I love you first?
I guess it was me.  I told him that I was "in love" with him, then he told me he loved me right back.  Very cute and sweet.  It was while we were hiking at Dixie in St. George

Who sings better?
Well, neither of us sings great, but its probably me.  Joey can carry a tune very well though.  But don't watch for a sacrament meeting duet... ever.

Who does the laundry?
Me, always.  I sometimes wonder if Joey knows how.  But he does his own ironing sometimes (I despise ironing) and helps me fold the laundry if its covering the bed.  

Who pays the bills?
I do.  Well, I write the checks and keep track of it all... he supplies most the money.  I like it that way.

Who mows the lawn?
Joey.  He says he really enjoys it and I think he does a great job!  He always makes nice diagnol lines in the lawn.  Good job babe!

Who cooks dinner?
I actually really like cooking so its me.  But joey is great at wonderful scrambles eggs and omelets if I'm not around or up to it.  He also makes good sandwiches.  I think he would cook decent if he ever wanted to.

Who drives when you are together?  
Definately Joey.  Sorry if anyone reading this is a woman and drives when they are together but that usually makes me laugh to see that.  I guess I'm an old traditionalist.

Who is more stubborn?  
I really think we switch off on this.  We both are in different areas.  I think that its nice though because we can usually take turns being stubborn so we never have major issues.  Only occasionally.  

Whose parents do you see the most?  
I think since his live closer we may see them more often, but we spend more time with my parents.   When we go there its usually not for a quick visit, but for several hours.   

Who kissed who first?  
Hard one to answer.  To make a long, slightly dumb embarassing story short, it was Joey to kiss me first.  

Who propsed?  
Joey of course.  Very sweet.  

Who is more sensitive?  
I cry more and more easily, but my hubby has a nice soft spot.  He can get choked up and is really adorably sweet and sensitive with our girls.  

Who has more friends?   Probably Joey, but I think I stay in touch with my friends better than he does.  He has a lot of great friends from High School and college that he hasn't talked to in years.  I usually keep up with mine.

Who has more siblings?  Same amount.  We each have 2 bros and 2 sisters.

Who wears the pants in teh family?   Like the stubborn thing, its a trade off.  Our friend Dan says that Joey does, but I definately get my way if its important enough to me.

Okay, that may not have been very interesting, but there you go.  I'd love to know about y'alls relationships too.  

3 comments:

Me said...

Nat, I dont remember you being stubborn at all. You knew what was right, and you stuck to it. I love that about you. And I can probably eat more than Mark in many cases, too. So, it's good to know I'm not alone in that!

Lac said...

I would say that Joey is far more emotional that you are!!!! That was a fun tag!!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

That was cute and a great way to get to know your relationship and the whole dating thing. I have never seen a tag like this before. I have only been tagged for a thing where you name 4 things about random questions like where you have lived and stuff. In fact, why don't you go to my blog and do it, cause I just tagged you for it! LOL