Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conference Weekend


So Joey had to work all weekend and I just stayed home and watched General Conference.  I actually love just vegging on conference weekend.  The girls were pretty good and I got to really pay attention to most of it.  Thanks a lot in part to a packet that the Primary presidency gave us.  I'm sure a lot of wards do that but if you want a copy (for next conference I guess) then let me know and I'll email it to you.  Just has some fun activities and pictures to color, etc.  Seriously kept Savannah entertained for a lot of it (as long as I was coloring with her).  I also had bought pictures of the First Presidency and 12 Apostles and put them around the room.  As each one got up to speak Savannah loved finding their coordinating picture and playing "match."  It was really great and she is learning their names and faces, which I think is really important, that she know who these amazing leaders are.   I loved conference and got a nice recharge for myself.  I missed President Hinckley but I love President Monson and his stories and tender love for everyone.  I LOVE to listen to our prophet.  

3 comments:

Lac said...

Can't say I heard a single word! But Jace and I have decided to listen to one talk a night since they put them all on the internet. We were in St. George soaking up the sun, only to come back to this horrible weather! It sucks.

Danielle and Fam said...

DIDDO!
You said it sister!
I love conference! Your blog is cuter than mine and you are a novice right? Love ya!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I knew you would always be an amazing mom but this just proves it. How cute is that? Putting up the pictures for them to find and get to know them. So creative! :) Our ward does not do little packets. You'll have to email it to me, if you would?!