15. Went to Les Mis with Joey this week. Wanted to go so bad... sold out in an hour before I could get tickets but luckily his sister Michelle has 2 extra that she let us buy off her.
Joey and I both went to the play in London a year before we met...
obviously that means our relationship was "meant to be!"
We have both been trying to read the book over the past year also...
so the play meant even more to us having read the book.
Okay-so we haven't finished yet....that is one long book... but it did make the play so much more enjoyable!
16. I hate waking up in the morning, but look at what sweet sleepy-heads
I get to wake up with a be with! :)
17. Hallelujah! My dirt piles are gone! We got this dirt delivered may 17. We were going to rent a bobcat and move it the next day... oh wait... it rained every-single-day for like 10 days. Wettest spring on record in Utah. So our topsoil became mud piles (they were on either side of our driveway) with a pond that formed in between because they were blocking the gutters. This pond attracted ALL the neighbor kids who loved to wade, swim, throw rocks (seriously...once it dried there were like 40 rocks in there). Finally we had a couple dry days and we rented the bobcat, Joel moved it all around (with some difficulty as it was still extremely muddy & hard to work with) but it is out of the street! Oh yeah, it had been there so long that the city of Lehi had to come hand deliver a notice for us to get it out in 24 hours or else! This majorly stressed me out so I was glad to have the dirt moved. Someday we'll finish our yard! We're getting there.
18. Went to Ephraim for Scandanavian Days. This is something we do every Memorial Day weekend with Joey's family. His dad is from there and has a home there. We get our Swedish Meatballs and walk around the festival and give the kids $5 to get whatever they want. Joey took them around and the girls pooled their money to get these... dwarf frogs. They are half cute/half nasty. But the kids love them and I guess its time I let them have a pet. They even got one for Walker.
19. After attempting to live without tv since September... we finally gave in and got a tv and cable this last week. I hate to say I LOVE it!
20. Glad that its the last week of running around! Last week for Naomi's preschool. Last week for Sav art & tennis. I love having them in these activities but I'll be glad to just stay home and relax more! Cut down on all the driving around!!!
21. French Open started this last week! Love watching tennis with Joey. This month the French, next Wimbledon, then the US Open. So lots of fun tennis. Glad we have a tv!


2 comments:
Yay for #21!!! Okay so I like all the other ones too. So glad you were able to enjoy Les Mis!
Busy girl!! Glad to hear you're finding so much happiness in your life :)
Post a Comment