Monday, May 23, 2011

Week 2 (May 15-22)

Here we go for week 2!  7 things I'm thankful for and that make me happy:

8. Spring Blossoms and my cute baby boy!  
Just look at that sweet face!!!

 9. Hilarious things I stumble across on the internet.  
Typed in a search to figure out how to make a "horse costume" for Naomi's preschool program and one of the results was this.  
Think I laughed for 5 minutes and it cracks me up every time I look at it!
SO ridiculous right!?


10. My new fancy Blendtec blender.  Gonna make fabulous smoothies and drinks all summer long!  
Thanks to my cute visiting teacher who works there and got me a sweet deal! 

11. My dad's former mission companion from Australia came to the states this week to stay for 3 weeks with my folks.  He came bearing gifts including a variety of foods for us to try.  Vegemite... not so good.  Did you know it was black?  Not white as I always thought.  Blech.  But Tim Tams... a chocolate "biscuit" (cookie) were fantastic and so was Milo... a choclately/post-um type drink which isn't too sweet and I liked it very much :)


 12. Speaking of delicious... ;) We all went to The Roof at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building to celebrate Kevin coming (comp from Australia).  So delectable... I especially loved the all-you-can-eat dessert buffet!  No really... I tried at least 10 desserts I think... yes those are all desserts in front of me.  Carrot cake and chocolatey creamy pudding/brule (not sure what it was) were the best! (Got to go work out hard today to make up for it all! :)

13. Dad, Kevin, me, Joey, Al & Aust after we watched the Joseph Smith movie.  
Very emotional and well worth seeing.  I'm so thankful for those tough pioneers who endured so much!  Makes me feel like I don't have much to complain about!

14. My cute siblings!!!  I love these kids!  We had fun growing up together and we're still having fun!
Can't wait for Jack to get back and join us!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Nat - you look great. I can't believe how big your little boy is. How adorable.

Jer + Lu said...

Yummy desserts!! So fun to see all your cute sibs :) And your darling big boy!!

Richard said...

Mom says: Your blog makes me so happy!!

Richard said...

Mom says: ...and you know that sheep picture made me laugh out loud too!!