Sunday, May 15, 2011

Week 1 (may 8-14)

Cliff's Notes Version: For various reasons I'm attempting to post 7 things each week, one for every day of the week... totalling 365 things over the next year, that make me happy or that I count as blessings.  I'm starting with this past week:

 1. New "china girl" clothes and umbrellas from Grandpa Johnson that he got on his journey to China!
 2. Working on our yard... it's going to be a while til we get it done.  But got up Thursday morning and found that our HOA had planted these 2 trees for us!  They will be so nice in the future, making a pretty tree-lined street.  And we didn't have to dig the holes or buy them!
 3. Joey has been looking for this book for MONTHS!  I found it while going through some boxes!  Win-win... joey is happy to have his book and I'm happy to have another box unpacked.
 4. Got this awesome HUGE whiteboard for the kids... already provided hours of entertainment!
 5. Savannah's end of the year art show.  She is really developing as a little artist and I love her drawings (if you couldn't already tell from my many posts of her drawings I've done... they make me smile!)
 6. New shoes :)
7.  Got to talk to Elder Barton this past Sunday!  He sounds great!  
And he'll be home in less than 3 months!

1 comment:

Jer + Lu said...

Yay!! I want to come see your new house!! And is that really little Jack?! Man- it must've been 13 years since I last saw him!