22. Last day of school! S was in a dance festival and they performed "Chim-Chim-Cheeri" & "Step-in-Time" from Mary Poppins. Loved it!
23. Went to Pirates 4 with Joey, my dad, brother, sister, & dad's friend from Australia Kevin.
I really liked the show... way better than 2 & 3.
Also, did you know that on Facebook you can change your language to "English: Pirate"?
So to get in the mood for this movie I did that & it cracks me up. It says things like instead of "4 friends like this" it says "4 other mateys be likin' this ere' scroll."
24. My brother Austin graduated from High School. He's the last of our clan.
And his mission papers go in this week! Yay!
25. Then my little sister Emily graduated from Pharmacy School. So proud of her!!!
26. Redeemed myself from the ridiculous Hello Kitty cake with this yummy chocolate creation below.
Recipe can be found here
It was really delish & for once everyone was impressed with my dessert :)
27. Girls night out to the dollar theatre to see this movie. Really enjoyed it!
It was a record for me! 2 movies in one week.
Tangled at Christmas time was the last movie I saw in the theatre I think.
It was fun to go out with some girlfriends... haven't done that for a while either.
28. SO grateful for nice weather finally!!!!
We went swimming twice this week and I can't wait for a whole summer filled with
snowcones & swimming!


1 comment:
I love your posts Nat! They make me smile. The facebook pirate talk is too funny! I need to go see that movie. Thanks for sharing. Oh, P.S You might want to wait a few days to come see the baby. Kass came down with the flu today. Who knows where that came from. Is Joey off on sunday. You all can come visit then if you want. We are home by 4.
Post a Comment