We just decided to hop in the car and head to Disneyland this past week. We went for 3 days and just loved it!!! We took Savannah when she was a little baby and haven't been since. I LOVE Disneyland and could go every year. The girls were great ages and had lots of fun. Savannah was tall enough to go on almost all the rides and Nomi even could go on Matterhorn. I'm a mean mom and made Savannah go on everything she was tall enough for, even if she was scared. She was okay with everything but Tower of Terror. Space Mountain freaked her a little bit too but she went twice. The one that scared the kids the most was the Bugs Life 3D show. They bawled!

Both girls got grabbed out of the audience to dance in the parade. So fun! They loved it!

Happy Girl! Just look at that face. That's worth the ticket price and more!

We refused to stand in line to take pictures with the characters but lucked out being the first to grab Pooh Bear.

Sleeping Beauty's castle at night. So magical!

Bugs Life 3D show... before it started and they thought we were being sabotaged! It didn't help that I'm easily startled and screamed a few times. They thought we were in real danger I think.

Drove 600 miles to find that the Merry-Go-Round was about their favorite ride. Nomi loved it the most... She kept petting her horse and saying, "kiddy-up boy!" At least it always had a short line. We rode it 4 times.

Probably their most favorite ride though was Dumbo. Something magic about flying around like that with a happy little kid. Love it! We went 3 times.

And their other favorite. Did this one 4 times. Savannah was so proud that she could turn the wheel herself. Nomi just threw her arms back and laughed!

Our hotel was 1.2 miles away and we walked it everyday to D-land and back so we got our fill of walking! But we left tired and happy every night. It's still out for debate if 3 days with little kids is perfect or if 2 would be better. Either way we had fun happy times together!!!
11 comments:
So jealous! We want to take our boys to Disneyland (who doesn't). We are hoping to go after this next baby. The last two times we've been was when I was pregnant with Dylan and pregnant with Jayden. Enough going pregnant! So, once this baby is old enough to be out in a place like that, we are going!
Oh my gosh!! How fun!!!!!! That sounds like the BEST spontaneous decision EVER!! Yay for Disneyland!!
So If you have one more you will have to have 4. Than everyone has a buddy to sit with on the rides. Anyway I heard that is the best way to go so that you don't have one kid ousted! Looks like a blast I could go every year too I think. What a fun magical place to be with your family.
Looks like you guys had a great time. Glad you were able to get away. It was fun to have you at the BBQ we should definitely do it again. You might get a call this Friday if things happen.
I'm so jealous that you guys just woke up and decided to go to Disneyland! So spontaneous and fun! I love that. The girls look so cute, I love that picture of you and them on the tea cup, so adorable! Glad you had fun and thanks for talking to me last night, I know you were tired from driving and everything.... you're an amazing friend! I love you
How wonderful and fun! What adorable pictures. That looks so much fun.
Nat, Lizzy has been absolutely begging us for 2 years now to take her do Disneyland. She believes the princesses really live there. I started telling her otherwise once and saw the look of disappointment on her face...so I started backtracking quick and now we are still getting harassed to make it out there to see the "real" princesses. You guys are awsome parents! And btw, Lizzy knows you made her the blanket and it IS starting to fall apart so I think I WILL need you to make her another. Ironically, she actually asked me last week if you could make her another one when I told her to quit poking her fingers through the holes because it was going to fall apart. She has not spent a night without it for years. Thanks Nat!
Great family vacation! We make our kids go on if they are tall enough also. Prest is getting braver, and Colin still wants to go on things that he isn't tall enough for.
Um...weren't you supposed to stop and get us on the way?? You keep wrecking all of our plans! It looks super fun!
I'm so jealous! We're hoping to go this fall. Looks like so much fun! Dumbo was always my fave ride as a kid too. And of course they would love the merry-go-round best, right? Murphy's law... or something like that... Can't wait to see you when Sarah comes :)
HOW FUN! I'm so jealous! I totally want to take Austin but now with the new baby we won't be able to for quite some time. Your girls are SUCH dolls and I bet they had such a good time.
Post a Comment