Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tulips!

I love the Tulip Festival.  I went 2 years ago and then again this year.  I'm going to make it a yearly tradition!  My girls and I went with my girlfriend Lacie and her 4 cute kids.  Gorgeous weather and beautiful flowers.  



Thanks for the fun day guys!

6 comments:

Sara said...

How fun! Tulips are my favorite! You look so cute in that dress:)

Lac said...

I had so much fun! My kids were lazy ass's but other than that it was fabulous! You're such a great friend to venture out with us,we make quite the crowd!

Me said...

I've always wanted to go to that, but am never up there this time of year. You look so great in that pic, Nat! And I'm so glad you have such a great friend. It's so great to have friends to do things with.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

how fun! You look so springy in your dress Nat! :)

Tiffany said...

It is funny, I have lived here a while now and I have never been. Looking at your pictures, I guess I will have to go sometime. The pictures are great!

Jer + Lu said...

I knew I should have gone! Beautiful!