Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's a Jungle Out There!

Do you think it was time for us to mow our lawn?  We were the last ones to do it on our street this spring to mow... dang!  I guess we're "those" people.  My father-in-law was so embarassed for us that he came over to help and brought his lawn mower too.  Joey had been sick and so busy with church and work that he just couldn't get to it.   But we finally did and the yard looks great now!  We are enjoying being outside everyday!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

A lot of us have those times in our life Natalie. The only reason that isn't our yard this year is because I have a 12 year old son that loves to mow the lawn. We actually have to tell him that he can't mow the lawn! What a blessing for me right now.

Roseann said...

Unfortunately ours tends to get that way, too. I laugh when Ethan walks through the grass right now. He picks his feet up so high as he tries to walk through it. So, you're not alone!

Lac said...

I feel your pain! My backyard looks like donkey dung!

Jer + Lu said...

Wow, that was long! But as least it's nice + lush :) Joey may have been sick, but what about YOU?! I LOVE to mow the lawn. Seriously.