Monday, May 25, 2009

Scandinavian Days

Every year Joey's family meets in Ephraim, UT the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend for Scandinavian Days.  His dad owns a house there and a lot of his ancestors are from there.  We always have a fun time at the parade, going to the festival to shop at booths and eat our Swedish Meatballs, and visiting ancestors' graves.
Savannah & cousin Jane in grandpa's tree house.
the cousins waiting for parade to start with their candy bags ready!
Zach, Gabe, & Nana "fighting" with their cool foam swords.  Savannah said that she was a "Princes Pirate"
Nana & Nomi beating up Uncle Rob with their wands.  He was a good sport.  

Cousin Brock playing Steam Roller with the kids... he was also a good sport.

2 comments:

Lac said...

You're a real trooper going to the Scandinavian annual bash with the in laws. I think I'd rather slit my wrist, and maybe my jugular! But hey, all in the name of family right?! I like swiss days.... does that count? I loved having you over today... BTW it's like one in the morning right now, I'll have you know you can be proud, my dry spell is over, yes I gave in, but accidentally... I'll explain tomorrow. The pics are so cute of the kiddos on your little rendezvous. Is Joey ok that you put more miles on the car!!LOL

Jer + Lu said...

Gosh, there's always something fun going on somewhere, right? You just have to know where to look!