Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Where did she learn that from???

So my girls are in the next room.  This is what I hear...
"Naomi!  What are you doing?  Tell me what happened.  Does that make you feel good?  Do you think that's nice?  You are only suppose to color on paper.  Not toys.  Tell me the truth.  You need to be a nice girl.  Listen to me!  You are going to be in trouble.  Go to the corner."
Wow!  I can retire!

5 comments:

Danielle and Fam said...

FUNNY!! I needed a girl first to be the little mother. Joss is like that now, but she's still too little to control those boys!

Sara said...

Hehe...that's funny! Savannah and Madi would get along well! (I think I've said that before!) Madi is always being the "mother" to Luke. I think it's funny how Madi's tone even sounds like mine:) Too Cute!

Jer + Lu said...

LOL. I guess we now know your Lecture 29! Somebody's heard it one too many times.... but at least you know she's been listening!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh my funny!! I am totally laughing out loud right now. Too funny! Yeah, I think she can take it from here, mom, why don't you take the week off?

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

That is HILARIOUS! I wonder if these are the kinds of things I'm going to hear once McKenzie gets older and starts getting into stuff? What a cutie you have! :)