Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Before & After



I'm aware that neither of these pictures is good (pictures you take at arms reach by yourself never are, especially in poorly lit rooms) but it shows a good contrast I think.  I just did this today and got a little bit braver than last time I went for a cut.  I think it will be cute curly.   Joey isn't a fan yet.  He likes long hair.  I asked what he thought and he said "average".  Ouch!  But I like it.  As you can see my before hair is just to much and too crazy.   No, I didn't try to make it look awful/crazy for dramatic effect.  That is just what it looks like if I let it dry natural.  We'll see if less hair makes it more manageable.

12 comments:

The Ottosen Family said...

I'm sorry I wasn't there to do your hair! They should have called you and let you know I wasn't there! Your hair looks great! Who ended up doing it?

Lac said...

I do love the length, even though I know it's not your favorite! But it's good and it will be so much easier! I told Natalie that you were bummed it wasn't her when you got there. She's on bed rest so she wasn't even there. I wish they would have told you. However it will be awhile before she can do it, and since it was driving you crazy to not get it done it probably worked out for the best. I think it's new and fresh! LOOKS FABULOUS!

Leslie said...

I think it looks good. It is always nice to have a change. I think it is something with guys that they like long hair. I am excited to see what it looks like curly.

Michelle said...

I love it! It looks great on you. When it comes to hair, change can be so fun! It actually inspires you to want to do your hair once in awhile, or maybe that's just lazy me. Anyways you look great!

Rebecca said...

I don't think I have ever seen your hair short before. I do like the length. I can't wait to see it in person. Tell Joey it will grow back. Dan didn't like it either when i chopped my hair to the middle of my neck when I was pregnant with Kassidee.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I feel your pain on the out of control crazy hair if you let it dry naturally...I LOVE the new do though. :)

Erin Vorkink said...

You look hot!

Sara said...

I think you look adorable Natalie! Very Cute!

Me said...

I love it, too Nat. It is so sleek & stylish. (not like that straw hair you used to have...tell me you remember that from high school. haha!)

Danielle and Fam said...

You look good no matter what, but my opinion is SCRONK Joey. I think it looks healthy and great and by no means is it short!
Love ya

Jer + Lu said...

Wow! I think it looks great! What is it with guys + long hair anyway?!

JR and Brynn said...

Joey is so silly. What a guy is all I can say. You look wonderful and your hair looks much healthier. I hope you love it. You should!