Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Photo Tag


My cousin did this photo tag.  You are suppose to post the 4th photo in the 4th folder on your computer.  This is mine.  It's Joey holding Savannah when she was 6 days old.  I think she is so adorable in that picture.  Apparently Joey just got home from a long day at school and that's why his hair isn't looking so hot.  I think the time is probably right on the picture.  So I tag everyone who wants to find their 4th 4th picture to do it!  I was curious what mine was... I'm glad that it's one I like.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Little Savannah looks like she's already posing for the camera...too cute:)

JR and Brynn said...

Cute. Little Savannah is so tiny. Crazy how fast they grow.

Carly said...

Love that idea. I'm curious what mine is now too. I hope my 4th/4th is as good as yours. So cute!