He had fun on his trip and caught lots of Mahi Mahi (Dorado). I think he gave it all away though cause I don't like fish and don't know how to cook it. He said they also caught huge squid, which they cut up and turn into bait. Yuck! At the airport he saw this store "Natalie's Candy Bar". Awesome! Why didn't I think of that? Here is a picture of it and of the beach just in front of their hotel. Nice.
8 comments:
That picture makes me want he beach, and some candy! I LOVE your fireplace! It's fantastic that you can take it with you to whatever home you end up in! FABULOUS!!
That's awesome you got the fireplace now that it's starting to snow! I think Joey and Mike would get along well! Mike would have asked me the same questions...too funny! I'm glad he approves of it though! It looks great:) I'm thinking I want one:)
I really like the fireplace. I am sure you have enjoyed it this weekend. Looks like he had a great time in Mexico. We still need to figure out a girls trip!
Glad that he liked the fireplace...I'm so jealous, I totally want some snow! That beach is gorgeous. I think I need a vacation. I like the candy store too! :)
What a cool fireplace! It looks great- but I want to come see it in person! And ya, why don't you open a candy shop?
A blog about snow AND the beach, I love it! Two of my faves. I can't believe Joey got to go fishing somewhere so awesome!! That looks gorgeous.
HI Natalie, This is your cousin Beckie (rich's wife). I found alink on Steve and Rorie's blog. I love your blog! Your girls are so adorable!
It is so fun to be able to keep in touch this way huh?
Take care,
Beckie
What a great new title...very appropriate. Lucky Joey to be surrounded by lovely girls. Love the new fireplace. I am sure it looks great in your cute house.
Post a Comment