I still like your hair and I think it looks cute on you. I also am totally impressed with that pumpkin. Your girls were adorable for Halloween.
Wow! You grew that pumpkin? How fun is that!Your kids look so cute in all the pictures...I love that one of Savannah in the leaves! I think your hair is adorable...It makes me want to cut mine:)
I miss the fall in Utah. I can't believe you grew that pumpkin in your backyard! That's amazing! Your Halloween pictures are so fun!
Holy crud! That pumpkin is HUGE! What did you feed it? Miracle grow? lol Cute little trick or treaters. I love your hair!
Your girls are growing up so quick! We should have done Gardner Village together! Way to go on the pumpkin! You should sell 'em next year :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I still like your hair and I think it looks cute on you. I also am totally impressed with that pumpkin. Your girls were adorable for Halloween.
Wow! You grew that pumpkin? How fun is that!Your kids look so cute in all the pictures...I love that one of Savannah in the leaves! I think your hair is adorable...It makes me want to cut mine:)
I miss the fall in Utah. I can't believe you grew that pumpkin in your backyard! That's amazing! Your Halloween pictures are so fun!
Holy crud! That pumpkin is HUGE! What did you feed it? Miracle grow? lol Cute little trick or treaters. I love your hair!
Your girls are growing up so quick! We should have done Gardner Village together! Way to go on the pumpkin! You should sell 'em next year :)
Post a Comment