What made me happy or grateful this week:
346. My Grandma came to town and we checked out the Tulip Festival.
He loves his grandpa
347. My kids are so weird.
They don't like sleeping in their own bed.
They either share the bottom bunk,
or make beds on the floor.
I'm usually too tired by late evening to fight them on this.
348. We got this cool kid bike thing that attaches to the back of
adult bike so kids can ride with you.
S loved it.
N was a little nervous but did pretty good
349. Thanks to a neighbor who inspired me to tackle my pantry.
Before:
after:
It might not seem that impressive, but it is sooo
much betterto live with!
350. What happens when I try to do some yoga and stretching
Makes it hard to accomplish anything but it's so sweet!
351. Love the funny things my kids say.
S (7 years old) was looking at a package of something we bought and
declared that fat people could not eat that food.
I laughed and was curious what prompted such a statement.
The packaged listed its qualities such as no sugar, all fruit, and "no fat."
Ha ha! :)
352. N (5y.o) calls hand sanitizer
"hanitizer"








1 comment:
Oh I miss that sweet Walker!! He needs to come stay with me again. I totally love that your kids make beds on the floor... how sweet are they?!? Miss you guys. Lots of love.
Post a Comment