Thursday, April 12, 2012

Week 48: 332-338

What made me happy or grateful this week:

332. Love this picture of me and baby boy at my brother's wedding!


333. N drew this awesome alphabet while I was working out the other day.
So cute!  Each letter was turned into a person/creature/whatever with a face, hair, etc :)


334. Late winter/early spring snowstorm.
My silver state-puff marshmallow is ready to take it on!



335. Cute little friends.  
Almost a day doesn't go by that they don't play together.
(little friend is obsessed with high heel... so naturally they went and found mine to put on ;)



336. Tunnel homes the girls made for their little animal toys.


337. My little Easter bunnies ;)




338. Fun community easter party.


Joey's mom came with us.
She has alzheimers and was so sweet just coloring with the kids.



2 comments:

lawlando said...

Natalie,
I love all of your posts. Especially, that they are what you are thankful for.Thanks for your positive example.
By the way, your photos are getting pretty good. I think there is talent there. I love you and your sweet family.-Jill

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute!