Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Arches

We recently went on a little trip to Arches National Park.
I don't know why I loved it so much, but I did.
I think part of the reason was because first thing we did
was go on the 3 mile hike to Delicate Arch.
It was challenging for my little family, but my kids rocked!
They hiked happily and didn't complain and
I was so proud that we accomplished something difficult together,
had fun while doing it & helped each other out.
























At one point J and I were holding little W's hand so he could walk downhill without falling
and each of the girls came up and grabbed one of our hands. 
So we were walking downhill all holding hands in a row.
We were almost done with the hike and we were 
all I think feeling pretty good at our accomplishment.
It almost makes me cry thinking about it.  
Because it was so sweet.
And because I'm afraid that it will never happen again.
I don't know how much longer my kids will hold my hand.
But I am so grateful for that wonderful little moment that we had together. 


1 comment:

Jer + Lu said...

Yeah Nat! What a great getaway! Your kids are troopers! Love the illusionist pic of J leaning on the rock :)