121. Love when my hubby helps out.
I don't know how he even managed to do this,
but he got baby's diaper on backwards.
Thanks babe!
122. I bought this outfit when we lived in Hawaii 10 years ago,
before I even dreamed of kids.
And its been sitting in a box for 10 years til I had a boy.
I don't love it as much now as I did then,
but its still cute.
123. We had a boring day the other day,
so I got out the easle & paints in the backyard.
You can see what happened when I wasn't watching!
124. They made their own "house" in the pantry.
Love them all playing togehter.
125. Savannah, 6, was telling me about the boy in her class she wants to marry.
But she is very concerned because she is 5 months older than him!
And she just doesn't know how that's going to work out. ;)
126. Discovered, just at the end of summer, that JCW's has
large ice cream cones for $1.
We went there Friday night & they are so good!
I have been back twice already for them.
127. I was on the news!!!!
I don't know if this link works
but if you click it and watch they interview me.
I'm in about the 2nd or 3rd minute... so you don't have to watch everything.
The best part is towards the end of my talking
Savannah, who is down at my legs & out of shot,
jumps up to get on screen & you see her head for a split second :)
Utah remembers victims of 9/11

1 comment:
Fun watching you on the news!! (the link works) I love seeing you all grown up- you are too cute ;)
Post a Comment