107. Joey's work had a work party at the zoo. We got to stay there after hours & they had food and we got to see everything with less crowds.
Best part: free merry-go-round & train rides. We went at least 10 times!
108. I love babies in stripes.
Everytime he's in these striped pjs it makes me happy ;)
109. First day of school for my girls.
Not sure that I'm happy/grateful for this... I love the summer & my kids home.
But they were happy and love school!
110. Happy Birthday to my wonderful Joey!
He is the best father & a fantastic husband
and we all love him so much!
111. I decided how grateful I am for Joey because he always mows the lawn.
I have never mowed the lawn in my life.
He had to work on his bday and the lawn needed mowing.
So I decided to mow it for him as a suprise.
It was soooo HARD! I had to call my dad several times for tips.
I was sweating and got a blister and it took me 2 hours.
But he was so happy and it gave me new
appreciation for his hard work.
112. Our community had an Amazing Race
(they've done it before which is actually where I got the idea for our family reunion)
Joey & I teamed up with our great neighbors across the street and had to go thru
10 challenges, including jumping in the pool to dive for clues.
It was so fun & we took 1st place!!!
We won cool prizes donated by TwinLab
(like a giant tub or protein powder & a gym bag)
and t-shirts & they had yummy food after.
113. My brother & sister went to the temple for the first time this week.
(to find out more about LDS temples click here)
It was very special to have all our family there together!
So proud of my siblings!
1 comment:
Yeah for your triathlon!! So much fun, eh? But I can't believe you don't like to mow the lawn! I seriously love it. Plus it's a great excuse to strut around in a tank top + shorts ;)
Post a Comment