57. Independence Day! Grateful for servicemen &
and women past & present who have made my life here in America possible.
58. Corn on the cob--slathered in butter & salt!
One of my favorite summer delights.
59. Fireworks!
Enjoyed watching them at Thanksgiving point with the kids
then setting them off in the street with good neighbors.
60. A/C--its been a hot week and I'm glad to have central air.
This may sound silly, but 4 of the places we have lived in our married life have not had central a/c.
61. Visiting with my cousin Danielle whom I haven't seen in a while.
62. Bike rides, runs, and swims... having fun with girlfriends training for our next triathalon.
63. Amazon.com--where I can order anything I want
(can't wait for my next shipment to come it... I'll let you know next time what I get :)
No comments:
Post a Comment