Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Week 10: 64-70

What made me happy/thankful this week:

 64. We got Walker this new chair that hooks to the bar.  
He loves sitting in between his sisters & being up with all the action!


 65. I think it's so cute that my girls like to "dress up" their stuffed animals.  
Love the ears and the bat ring on his leg.
This dog was Savannah's favorite toy when she was 3 and his name is Bugga Boy.  


66.  Little boys eating dirt! 


67.  Got a cute plant and pot for my mantel. 
 I love having real plants. 


68.  My sweet dad brought me flowers from his yard in this tiny vase
(a syrup bottle from Cracker Barrel).
(This is actually not the flower he brought me. I didn't get a picture taken quick enough & the girls took the flowers from Grandpa and put them on the "grave" for their frog.  This is one from our yard--but I love my cute dad for bringing me the flowers!)


69.  My awesome mom came and helped me do a few things to finish up Walker's room. 
He now has the most complete room of the house and he cares the least. 
But it makes me feel good to have a room done!
She also helped me last summer make the adorable bumper pad in his bed.
She's so talented!

70.  My latest summer read.  
I'm usually not into books like this (I like murder mysteries)
but I am really enjoying this so far.  

No comments: