Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week 8: 50-56

This is what made me happy or grateful this week:

 50. Happy 50th Anniversary to my in-laws Kent & Jean!
We had a party this week to help them celebrate. 
Kent loved it and Jean smiled a lot and seemed to enjoy herself 
(she has alzheimers and doesn't really talk but she seemed happy)
I'm grateful for their example of marriage!


 51. My kids are so weird.  We bought these bunk beds and they don't sleep on them.
They spent several months sharing the bottom bunk then S decided she wanted to sleep under the bed.
So I told them I want to sell the bunk beds & get them a real bed but they cry and say no.
Whatever! :)

52. My little baby sprouted his first 2 teeth this week.  
Despite having a horrible week of sleep thanks to painful teething,
there is something so sweet about those 2 little pearly whites poking out.


53. Swimming lessons.. my little fish are becoming great swimmers.  
I LOVE that we can walk everyday to the pool.  

54.  Triathalon training with some girlfriend on my street. 
Went swimming, biking, and running this week. I'm really enjoying it!

55. Watermelon!
My favorite summer treat and we eat it almost everyday.


 56. All my kids have had the messy spaghetti face! 
Can you tell which baby is which?

3 comments:

Leslie said...

My guess is Walker, then Naomi, and last pic is Savanah. I am very jealous of your swimming pool (and tennis courts)!

Roseann said...

Walker on the top, Naomi on the left, Savannah on the right. That's pretty funny about the bunk beds!

lawlando said...

Nat, I love your positive outlook and grateful attitude. Glad to hear about all the fun things you are doing.