36. Celebrated our 10th Anniversary! And I still love this man like crazy!
37. For our anniversary we went out to eat & saw this movie. It truly was all it was hyped-up to be.
( we caught the PG-13 version that's still in the theater)
(dinner and a movie for our 10th? yeah.. tiny bit lame, I know... we wanted to do an awesome trip or something. But we spent all our money on our yard and didn't feel like I could leave baby yet)
38. love the flags that the boy scouts put out for Flag Day.
39. Took our Australian friend Kevin to an "American Baseball" game.
Had fun watching the Bees with my sister Em's family.
40. Glad that some of my favorite shows are back on for the summer--"White Collar" & "Covert Affairs"... not that I've had time to watch them...
but I'm glad I've got them recorded to watch someday :)
41. We finally planted our garden! Thank you dad for brining over a load of dirt & helping me out!
42. As we celebrated Father's Day I reflected on how thankful I am for the "dads" in my life.
My own fabulous father who, to quote my sister quoting Pride & Prejudice is
"one of the best men who ever breathed".
My fun father-in-law who is so supportive & giving.
And the fantastic father-of-my children... he continuously delights us with what a great dad he is.
(I just love this picture. It's really of me and Joey & Walker on his blessing day
but there was this fun surprise of our dad's in the background...
So it was perfect to crop down & show the very 3 men I was thinking of :)



1 comment:
Happy Anniversay you two cute kids!! Dinner + a movie sounds lovely :) I agree- the King's Speech was great!
Post a Comment