Thursday, June 16, 2011

Week 5: 30-35

30. Savannah was on a breakfast making kick this week.  Here are her creations for us.


31. Made crepes several times this week.  We all love them!  
 put this yummy fruit preserve on them... so good!

 32. sod, sod, beautiful sod! 
We got the top soil delivered and smoothed out and we're ready for grass!


 33. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO grateful for our home teacher, neighbors, and ESPECIALLY my brother-in-law (and his dad) for helping us put in our sod.
 Joel worked so hard on our sprinklers and dirt and grass and was a really great sport about everything.
Thank you so much for you help!


34. Thrilled to have our grass in and our yard looking better!  
Still some work to do but I'm very happy with this progress!

35. Shutterfly: I have to make a book for my in-laws' 50th wedding anniversary. 
I have checked out 7 different book making websites 
(Costco, Macey's, Blurb, Inkley's, My Publisher, Bookemon, & Shutterfly) 
and I have found Shutterfly far and away the easiest to work with and the quickest printing and delivery.
Now I just have to finish the book :/

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yeah your yard looks beautiful! So glad you were able to get it done. Way to go girls on your triathlon. Looks like so much fun. You should check out shutterfly because I got an email today saying those books are 40% off!

Jer + Lu said...

Look at your cute house! Love it. The yard looks fab. I love crepes too-- remember having them lots in college. Now I have a cool cooker just like yours :)