Our house has no a/c (what???? I know--its 67 years old) so we were sweating Sunday after church and decided to head for the mountains. We went to Solitude ski resort to walk around. It was very beautiful and a nice change up from the normal routine of life. Good to spend some time with dad. The kids spent an hour throwing rocks in that pond. As this first picture demonstrates... Naomi is a horrible shot! I thought that it was hilarious that Joey caught a photo of this (she missed the water and hit me!)
7 comments:
I love going up there. It is so beautiful. I will have Isaac give Naomi some pointers.
OUCH getting pegged with rocks! Scary. I'd be terrified that it would knock out a tooth, how gross would I look with a tooth missing.... I'm thinking you wouldn't look too hot without one either! LOL! Can't wait to see you tomorrow, my house is a disaster, and I'm comfortably numb about it.
You are so funny, Nat. Adorable pictures. Miss you guys and hope all is well. Have a happy 4th.
fantastic idea, may need to copy.
Seriously, no AC? I would DIE! I think what you don't know is Naomi is actually a great shot and she was really aiming at you pretending to aim for the water. LOL Just kidding! It's really beautiful there!
Hey Nat,
When you get too hot, come on over to my house and jump in the pool!! (Oh yah, that was our Nevada house!! Oh well, we have an 18" inflatable here at this house, come on over!) By the way, I love your patriotic wallpaper on this blog!
What a great idea!
Watch out for those rocks...
Hmmm.... maybe we'll have to have you over for a sunday bbq...
Post a Comment